Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
The Membership and Outreach ministry embraces the scriptural importance of being together as the Body of Christ and provides a number of opportunities for Eastminster members and friends to gather for fellowship, food, and fun.
Ways to Serve in the Membership and Outreach Ministry
If you have a heart for connecting and building relationships with people or have the gift of hospitality, we invite you to serve in the Membership and Outreach ministry.
Wednesday Evening Meals
Wednesday night dinner is a casual time of dining before Wednesday evening church activities.
Women's and Men's Ministries
Presbyterian Women (EPW)
Through bible studies and events, EPW connects women of all ages, helps women grow in Christ, and equips women to go into the world and love like Christ.
- EPW Circles: Circles meet monthly to study and compare scripture with other art forms to understand how it relates to lives of Christians.
- EPW Bible Studies: Bible Studies meet for about six weeks in the fall and in the spring with daytime and evening studies available.
- EPW Events: Fall Gathering, Joy Gift Tea in December, Sisters in Christ Dinner, Presbyterian Women Functions, Women’s Retreat, and more!
- Join a Men’s Small Group where you will gather together with other men, study God’s word, and be encouraged in your life whether you are a husband, friend, father, grandfather, or son. We need the support of other men as life comes at us fast. Join a group today!
- Steve Bates Basketball League: This Men’s Basketball League is open to members and friends of Eastminster. This is a great way to experience fellowship and enjoy good competition.
Lightly Seasoned is a social group for singles and married couples in their 50s-60. It gathers three times a year in members’ homes. As many members transition to the “empty nest” stage of life, this social group allows space to build relationships.
People Enjoying People
People Enjoying People (P.E.P.) is a social group for those over the age of 60. PEP fosters fellowship, faith, fun, and education.