Classes & Programs
Group Fitness Classes ($5/class)
- Pilates (Room 271): This 55-minute class helps to improve your flexibility, build strength, and develop control and endurance in your entire body. Ideal for all fitness levels. Nicki Wilson teaches this class on Mondays at 9:30am and Fridays at 10:15am.
- YogaFit (Rooms 271-273): Using traditional vinyasa poses and flowing movements, this class leaves you feeling energized, inspired, stretched, and relaxed. Ideal for all fitness levels. Caroline Bennett teaches this class on Mondays at 12:15pm.
- Yoga (Room 271): This 60-minute class takes you gently through the practice of the basic postures, stretches, balance, and breathing. Ideal for senior adults, beginners, and moderate to advanced exercisers. Jane Dillard teaches this class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am.
- Buff Bones (Arts & Crafts Room): This 45-minute class is a gentle Pilates-based full-body workout that focuses mostly on bone strengthening and balance. Ideal for senior adults, beginners, and participants with injuries. Linda Lathren teaches this class on Tuesdays at 10am.
- Zumba (Room 271): This fun, energetic 60-minute class helps you dance yourself into shape without even knowing it, while listening to great music. Ideal for beginners to advanced exercisers. Ebony Javis teaches this class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- Fusion 5 (Basketball Court): A music-forward, full-body workout, this class blends cardio, strength/weights, and yoga. This class is customized for ages 50+. Familiar favorites in each musical genre set the rhythm for each class– from Beach Music Classics to 70s Disco, or Country Hits to Southern Rock– and make this 60-minute workout pass quickly. With the fusion of these five disciplines, participants will leave feeling energized, strengthened, balanced and inspired: cardio, weights, yoga strength poses, yoga balance poses, relaxation/meditation (including inspiring devotional reading/prayer). Caroline Bennett teaches this class on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9am.
- MOVE! with Meredith Trout (Room 271-273): Our first class will be held Thursday, September 8th. This 45-minute class will include low-impact, easy-to-follow dance aerobics incorporating strength-building and stretching. We will be using our own body weight to build strength, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility. This is a fun and effective class for all ages. Comfortable clothes and gym shoes required! Meredith teaches this class on Thursdays at 10:15am.
- Chairobics / Arthritis (Rooms 271-273): This 45-minute class is designed to help those with mobility, balance, flexibility, or other conditions that limit their ability to exercise. This class also aids those suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, or other similar conditions. Ideal for senior adults. Kitty Konkle currently teaches this class on Fridays at 11:00am, and she will adding a second class on Mondays also at 11:00am beginning September 12th.
- BARRE (Room 271-273): This class has been “paused” until further notice. This 50-minute class mixes isometric movements, Pilates, core and low impact moves to make your body stronger. Ideal for all fitness levels. Nicki Wilson teaches this class on Fridays at 9:30am.
- Our 2022-23 Youth Basketball League Practice and Play Begins Soon. Call us at 803-256-1650 for more information regarding teams and upcoming schedules.
- On Mondays from 8:30am-11am, join us for fun and fellowship on the new indoor pickleball courts. All ages are welcome and games are played on a first-come, first-served basis. The Christian Life Center has 12 paddles and plenty of pickleballs, but you are welcome to bring your own equipment.
In addition to Group Classes, Basketball Leagues, and Pickleball the Christian Life Center has an Exercise Room, Walking Track, and Basketball Gym.